WARNING: Some awesome content ahead. Not for the uncool or otherwise boring.
Hello! It's Flamingmeerkat and I'm here with some more Fallout 3 Mods for your perusal.
I've decided that every other day or so (or otherwise, depending) I'll post the new mods I've gotten for Fallout 3, rather than updating my previous post, which could get a bit confusing. Here's what I've gotten since my last post.
Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch
Fixes up various dirt and crud and bugs and stuff. Probably nothing that's extremely noticeable but its comforting.
(Manual install, the file is actually an .exe)
Enhanced Blood Textures
Makes the blood look real grody, if that's your thing. I personally think the default blood looks kinda stupid so this is great.
(Manual install, see instructions)
Imperfection - The Definitive Creature Mod
Adds some new creature enemies to the wasteland.
(Install through FOMM)
SmoothLight Pip-Boy Light Enhancer
Makes the Pip-Boy light look halogen colored and generally better.
(Install through FOMM)
Fallout 3 Redesigned
Makes the faces of NPCs throughout the wasteland look much better. I've seen it mess up facial animations on occasion, but it's not bad enough that I wouldn't keep it.
(Manual install, see instructions, skip step 2)
On the Road Radio
Very cool radio station. Not a fan of the country music, but hey, at least it's something different!
(Install through FOMM)
CONELRAD Civil Defense Radio
I prefer this one over the On the Road Radio. It has music from the era of the Atomic threat, and all the songs, which are quite catchy I add, are talking about the atom bomb and things like that.etc. Really fits the game. Even includes actual public service announcements from Civil Defense Washington!
(Install through FOMM)
Wasteland Variants
I've been in the DLC "The Pitt" since I got this so I haven't seen its effect firsthand, but you can see from the screenshots that it just adds a little variety to the clothes of wastelanders, specifically to the tshirts. Very small change but it'd be nice to see something other than the boring plain white shirts.
(Install through FOMM)
More to come! Until then, Happy Gaming!
No comments:
Post a Comment